Friday, February 5, 2016

Happy Birthday Baby Girl


In one hour, Texas time, my sweet baby girl will turn 1. I am so honored and bless to be this babies mama. She is so beautiful, she has her daddy's eyes and she is a perfect mix of her brothers and sisters personality, I would like to think everything else is me, but that's debatable, depending on which side of the family you talk to :) I wake up everyday to her smiley face even if she doesn't feel good, which has been a lot these past few days. We were so lucky to get her pictures done today because just the day before, she was coughing her head off, and she wasn't so smiley any other time of day. So I just wanted to show my baby girl some love, happy birthday baby!
(A quick thankyou to my friend Ali for her amazing ability to make sets, put colors and outfits together, and for letting me mess up her home, oh and making Skylar smile in all of these pictures!)




No comments:

Post a Comment